Bobby Fields (270) 579-162970-528-4082
Jordan Froedge (270) 576-7092
1. Factory sheet metal, fiberglass hoods are allowed.
2. Factory firewall only to remain in factory location: driver & steering wheel to remain on left side of driver’s compartment.
3. Must use factory compact truck rails, may reinforce from front to back; cannot add to rear of frame length
4. Must be compact style truck; S10, Ford Ranger, D50, Jeep Comanche etc, no full size. Any kind of motor to any kind of body.
5. Wheelbase must not exceed 109 ¼” from center of rear axle to center of front axle.
6. Front windshield mandatory, (can use glass or lexan); all other glass optional.
7. Beds must be covered if cut out; tailgates are optional.
8. Maximum truck length will be 153” from the center of the rear end to the forward most point of the truck, including weights. Maximum distance from center of the rear end to the absolute back of the truck, including sled stops, etc. is 52”. (A tow hook will be permitted and will not be considered in any measurement).
9. Weights may extend no more than 12” from rear of factory frame, they may be mounted on sled stops. Weights must remain stationary while truck is in motion.
10. Up to one-ton rear end maximum. No Rockwells allowed.
11. Up to one-ton six speed transmission with all working gears. No cut gears, may run automatic and stall converter. No auxiliary transmissions allowed.
12. Maximum rear tire size will be 33x12.50x15 DOT approved on a maximum 10” wide wheel, which will be measured inside bead to inside bead. Bead lock will not be considered part of the measurement.
13. 406 Cu. In. small block maximum with 0.50% tolerance (the 351 Cleveland will not be allowed in this class). May run aftermarket cast iron blocks but no raised cam blocks.
14. 2- or 4-barrel intakes, cast or aluminum; may run after market, intake may not exceed 7” tall, that is from the base of carburetor to the top of the block.
15. May run any camshaft.
16. Cast heads only, may port and polish, may run after market, no 18* or lower head, no aluminum heads. Under protest, determination will be made by actual measurement using a measurement tool.
17. May run any distributor which will fit into the original location, no mags.
18. Up to one 4 barrel, naturally aspirated carburetor, 850 CFM maximum with factory number on choke housing. Choke housing must remain stock. Numbers may not be altered. All air must go thru Ventura. Carburetor “No Go Tool” must not exceed below factory casting ring in non-modified Ventura. Tool must not enter bottom base plate. All other alterations are acceptable.
19. Exhaust headers may go up or back and down, no turnouts.
20. Lifters must remain stock dia. For engine make. (No Mushroom Lifters).
21. Can run Rev. Limiter cannot use ignition box that can alter timing when in motion.
22. Must run race gas, (NO ALCOHOL-NO NITROUS) These types only;
VP, Citgo, Torco, Sunoco, or Renegade, up to 116.
23. Hitch must be stationary in all directions: center of axle to point of hook 39 ¼” min.
24. Maximum hitch height is 27” from ground to point of hook.
25. No “L” shaped hitches. Hitch hole must be horizontal with ground.
26. Hitch may not exceed past front of bed; anchor pin should not be less than 7/8” dia.
27. No part of hitch to exceed 36” tall. Top stop not part of hitch.
28. Hitch adjusters for height must not exceed past factory frame.
29. Steel flywheel and safety bell housing and block plate.
¼” shield 360 degrees: around the engine balancer: not less than 2: wide, except sfi approved balancer must have bar across front.
30. Engine cooling fans shielded 360 degrees: electric fans may not be covered.
31. Block shields must run the full length of engine and from top of frame to 1” above spark plugs.
32. All drive shafts must have 2 loops, 2pc shafts must have 4 loops. Minimum dimensions on loop material are .125 for steel, .250 for aluminum and 1" wide. No chains or cables to be used for loops. U-joints must be covered on top and both sides. Any driveshaft which has more than two universal joints is considered a two-piece shaft.
33. No fuel tanks, fuel lines or batteries in driver’s compartment, batteries must be mounted in bed or engine compartment.
34. Must have neutral start switch with light mounted in rear and in cab to show in neutral.
35. Must have kill switch mounted in rear of truck to kill ignition and electric fuel pump.
36. No line brakes allowed.
37. Must have working fire extinguisher.
38. First place truck at each event will have carburetor checked with “No Go Tool”.
39. Random fuel checks will also be conducted throughout the season as determined by the tech officials. On the night chosen, up to 5 numbers will be drawn to determine which trucks will be checked that night.
40. Rules have been locked in for a period of 4 years, 2019-2022 pulling seasons.